Exposure to natural hazard events unassociated with policy change for improved disaster risk reduction
Public perceptions of multiple risks during the COVID-19 pandemic in Italy and Sweden
Scenarios of Human Responses to Unprecedented Social-Environmental Extreme Events
Our recent publications
CNDS researchers marked in bold.
- Troll, V., Deegan, F. & Seraphine, N. (2021). Ancient oral tradition in Central Java warns of volcano–earthquake interaction. GeologyToday, 37(3). Article available on Wiley Online Library.
- Glover, L. & Granberg, M. (2021). The Politics of Maladaptation, Climate, 9(5), 69. Article available on MDPI's website.
- Kristianssen, A-C. & Granberg, M. (2021). Transforming Local Climate Adaptation Organization: Barriers and Progress in 13 Swedish Municipalities, Climate, 9(4), 52. Article available on MDPI's website.
- Di Baldassarre, G., Mazzoleni, M. & Rusca, M. (2021). The legacy of large dams in the United States, Ambio. Article available on SpringerLink.
- Rusca, M., Messori, G. & Di Baldassarre, G. (2021). Scenarios of Human Responses to Unprecedented Social-Environmental Extreme Events, Earth's Future, 9 (4). Article available on AGU's website.
- AghaKouchak, A., Mirchi, A., Madani, K., Di Baldassarre, G. et al. (2021). Anthropogenic Drought: Definition, Challenges, and Opportunities, Reviews of Geophysics, 59 (2). Article available on AGU's website.