Centre of Natural Hazards and Disaster Science (CNDS)
The Centre of Natural Hazards and Disaster Science, CNDS, is a national platform for research on the nexus between socio-technical vulnerability and extreme events. CNDS researchers are affiliated with Uppsala University, Swedish Defence University and Karlstad University. Find out more about our Research and meet our Researchers.
- EGU23: CNDS was represented with 19 Fellows and 27 presentations
- The article by Elisa Savelli et al. on urban water crises and hydrological risks gains large international media attention
- Most Downloaded Article in Geology Today for Valentin Troll and Frances Deegan
- Urban water crises driven by elites’ unsustainable consumption
- CNDS Interdisciplinary grant 2023 has been awarded
- Professor Ashok Swain reaches 500 000 followers on Twitter
- FORMAS funding granted to CNDS affiliated project ADATES
- Top scientist on social media in Sweden
- Best paper award in Hydrology Research 2018-2021 (Nordic-Baltic authors)
- The government's research seminar series - the climate in focus
- SAGE New Journal on Environment and Security (Ashok Swain as Editor-In-Chief)
- Top cited article by Sara Lindersson et.al.
Last modified: 2023-05-29