- Giuliano Di Baldassarre is interviewed on this year's Celsius-Linnaeus Lectures
- Call for Interdisciplinary Grants 2023 - Deadline 28 February 2023
- Why is Indonesia's volcanic eruption more dangerous than the one in Hawaii?
- CNDS Director as top 0.24% scientist in both Environmental Engineering and Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences
- Securing future water supply through sustainable management - Formas grant
- A climate-change attribution retrospective of some impactful weather extremes of 2021
- Bouncing Spallation Bombs During the 2021 La Palma Eruption, Canary Islands, Spain
- Interdisciplinary FORMAS proposal granted for CNDS fellows
- CNDS Fellow, Steffi Burchardt. interviewed by Vetenskapsradio
- "When do disasters spark transformative policy change and why?"
- The Trump Administration and the COVID-19 crisis: Exploring the warning-response problems and missed opportunities of a public health emergency
- All dried up: The materiality of drought in Ladismith, South Africa