- 1st in Sweden and among top 75 in the world in the academic subject Water Resources
- Floods, communal conflict and the role of local state institutions in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Junior Investigator Award: Elena Raffetti
- People’s Perception of Nature-Based Solutions for Flood Mitigation
- CNDS Fellows cited in IPCC report
- Congratulations to the recipients of the CNDS Interdisciplinary Grant 2022
- Geology of a Neogene caldera cluster in the Borgarfjörðureystri–Loðmundarfjörður area, Eastern Iceland
- The government's research seminar series - the climate in focus
- SAGE New Journal on Environment and Security (Ashok Swain as Editor-In-Chief)
- Top cited article by Sara Lindersson et.al.
- Euro-Atlantic Atmospheric Rivers - case study
- Do the benefits of school closure outweigh its costs?