A discussion with humanitarian agencies and practitioners: How do humanitarian interventions reshape the impact of extreme events?
- Date: –16:00
- Location: Zoom Link provided to those who have registered in advance
- Organiser: CNDS PhD candidates
- Contact person: Kristina Petrova, Uppsala University
CNDS organizes an online seminar with the aim of understanding the manners and the extent to which humanitarian interventions reshape the impacts of natural hazards.
During the seminar, CNDS invites humanitarian practitioners to share their experiences, discuss about their everyday practices, and inform scientists about the challenges they continuously face at their workplaces.
- Ibrahim Mustafa, WASH Coordinator for Action contre la Faim (ACF) Lebanon.
- Rebecca Thompson, MA candidate with the University of London in the refugee and forced migration program and humanitarian advisor with FCDO for Afghanistan team.
- Shamir Sakir, Senior Site Development Operations Assistant for International Organization for Migration (IOM).