Accessibility report for cnds.se
This website is provided by Uppsala University. We want as many people as possible to be able to use the website. This document describes how cnds.se meets the requirements of the Act on the Accessibility of Digital Public Services, any known accessibility problems and how you can report deficiencies to us so that we can resolve them.
How accessible is the website?
This website is partially compatible with the Act on the Accessibility of Digital Public Services.
WHAT CAN YOU DO IF YOU CANNOT USE PARTS OF THE WEBSITE?
If you need information from uu.se in any other format, for example accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, you can let us know via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
REPORT DEFICIENCIES IN THE WEBSITE’S ACCESSIBILITY
We constantly strive to improve the website’s accessibility. If you come across problems that are not described on this page, or if you believe we are not complying with the requirements of the law, please let us know so that we are aware of the problem’s existence.
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for supervision of the Act on the Accessibility of Digital Public Services. If you are not satisfied with our response to your comments, you can contact the Agency for Digital Government and complain.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS WEBSITE’S ACCESSIBILITY
This website is partially compatible with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1, level AA. The contents that are not accessible are described below.
CONTENTS ON cnds.SE THAT ARE NOT ACCESSIBLE
- Some content-bearing images lack alternative texts. [WCAG 1.1.1(A)]
- Some lists do not contain only
<li>elements and script supporting elements. [WCAG 1.3.1 (A)]
- Some web pages include tables with contents in HTML format. [WCAG 1.3.1 (A)]
- Some web pages include text fields that are marked with heading tags but have no content. [WCAG 1.3.1 (A)]
- Some images contain text. [WCAG 1.4.5 (AA)]
- Some orelements do not have a title. [WCAG 2.4.1 (A)]
- On some pages it is not possible to bypass content that is repeated on multiple pages (there is no link at the top of the web page leading to the main contents of the page). [WCAG 2.4.1 (A)]
- Some web pages have no title tag or contain more than one title tag. [WCAG 2.4.2 (A)]
- Some web pages do not have a logical tab order. [WCAG 2.4.3 (A)]
- Some linked images have no alt text. [WCAG 2.4.4 (A)]
- Some link texts are too general in the context and do not describe the destination of the link thoroughly enough. [WCAG 2.4.9 (AAA)]
- On some web pages, the hierarchical structure of headings is not correct. [WCAG 2.10.1 (AAA)]
- Some iframes have an empty title component and lack a description of contents. [WCAG 4.1.2 (A)]
- Some linked documents lack the correct markup of headings, descriptive texts for images or a document title.
Our ambition is to resolve all remaining accessibility issues as soon as possible.
HOW WE TESTED THE WEBSITE
We have conducted a self-assessment (internal evaluation) of cnds.se. The latest assessment was made on 29 July 2021.
Audit method: Expertise and various accessibility tools.