No opening positions at the moment.
Previous Job Openings
Doctoral student in Risk and Environmental Studies, CSR, Centre for Societal Risk Research, Karlstad University.
PhD position in resilience of offshore renewable energy systems to extreme weather hazards, Division of Electricity at the Department of Electrical Engineering, Uppsala Univeristy)
Postdoctoral researcher position in natural hazards, climate policy and sustainable development at the Department of Government, Uppsala University
- Postdoctoral position in surface hydrology, with focus on modeling human-water systems at Uppsala University.
- PhD in Leadership and Command & Control at the Swedish Defence University (SEDU).
Postdoctoral appointment in Risk and Environmental Studies with a focus on indirect effects of disasters, Karlstad University / Centre for Societal Risk Research, CSR
Doctoral appointment in Risk and Environmental Studies, Karlstad University / Centre for Societal Risk Research, CSR
Postdoctoral position in natural hazard impacts within Uppsala University / Department of Earth Sciences.
- Postdoc in Risk and Environmental Studies, Climate Change and Health within Karlstad University / Department of Political, Historical, Religious and Cultural Studies.
- Project Administrator for CNDS and EDIPI (read more on EDIPI's website).
- PhD candidate in Leadership and Governance Challenges in Times of Climate Change and Disasters at Department of Leadership and Command & Control, Swedish Defence University.
- Two postdoctoral positions in Natural Hazards at the Department of Earth Sciences, Uppsala University.
- PhD position in environmental analysis at CNDS and Uppsala University on sociohydrology with a focus on adaptation to drought and flood risk.
- Three new PhD positions at Uppsala University within the EU project EDIPI that will be affiliated with CNDS.
- Position as Project coordinator for the Centre of Natural Hazards and Disaster Science (CNDS) and the European Weather Extremes: Drivers, Predictability and Impacts consortium (EDIPI) at Uppsala University.
- Position as Postdoctoral Researcher in Political Science with a specialisation in crisis management and international cooperation, emphasis on disaster risk reducation and natural hazards at Swedish Defence University.
- Position as Postdoctoral Researcher in Risk and Environmental Studies with specialisation in catastrophe modelling at Karlstad University
- Two Researcher positions at the Department of Earth Sciences, Uppsala University - in socio-hydrology and in Water and Society.
- Open postdoctoral position. Researcher in Surface Hydrology.
- Associate Senior Lecturer in Risk and Environmental Studies with a specialisation in Societal Risk and Safety at Karlstad University, associated to CSR.