No current openings.
Previous Job Openings
- Postdoctoral position in natural hazard impacts within Uppsala University / Department of Earth Sciences.
- Postdoc in Risk and Environmental Studies, Climate Change and Health within Karlstad University / Department of Political, Historical, Religious and Cultural Studies.
- Project Administrator for CNDS and EDIPI (read more on EDIPI's website).
- PhD candidate in Leadership and Governance Challenges in Times of Climate Change and Disasters at Department of Leadership and Command & Control, Swedish Defence University.
- Two postdoctoral positions in Natural Hazards at the Department of Earth Sciences, Uppsala University.
- PhD position in environmental analysis at CNDS and Uppsala University on sociohydrology with a focus on adaptation to drought and flood risk.
- Three new PhD positions at Uppsala University within the EU project EDIPI that will be affiliated with CNDS.
- Position as Project coordinator for the Centre of Natural Hazards and Disaster Science (CNDS) and the European Weather Extremes: Drivers, Predictability and Impacts consortium (EDIPI) at Uppsala University
- Position as Postdoctoral Researcher in Political Science with a specialisation in crisis management and international cooperation, emphasis on disaster risk reducation and natural hazards at Swedish Defence University
- Position as Postdoctoral Researcher in Risk and Environmental Studies with specialisation in catastrophe modelling at Karlstad University
- Two Researcher positions at the Department of Earth Sciences, Uppsala University - in socio-hydrology and in Water and Society.
- Open postdoctoral position. Researcher in Surface Hydrology
- Associate Senior Lecturer in Risk and Environmental Studies with a specialisation in Societal Risk and Safety at Karlstad University, associated to CSR.