Note that although the calendar currently is filtered, the calendar subscription will be unfiltered.
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialog that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
CNDS Annual Assembly
Welcome CNDS fellows!
Forum on Natural Hazards and Disasters
This year’s Forum is being hosted by CNDS in cooperation with MSB and will address the following issues:
- What are the societal costs and losses incurred by natural hazards and disasters?
- How can we use data and each other's experiences to reduce society's vulnerabilities to natural hazards and disasters?